Friday 7 October 2011

Juice fast & liver flush....

We are now head lice free!! The alternative treatment worked!
Today Im starting a 10 day juice fast.
I want to give my body a full on deep cleanse and then get on to eating a 100% raw food diet as from all Ive been reading I believe its the most healing way to eat. And the time I spent at the raw food retreat was when I felt best health wise. I have been meeting all kind of therapists that swear by that their "treatment" and their "diet" is the only one that heals cancer. Its hard to know who to believe. So once again I choose to listen to my body and my instincts.
Something Ive been noticing, especially here in spain is that none of the therapists look the health they preach. I have hard to take someones health advice when they look like they need a 2 year detox themselves. At a health store here in Denia I was lectured by the salesman about all I should doing to heal and prevent disease. A week later I see him in a cafe eating two fried eggs with french fries. All the Raw food people I have meet look healthy, energetic and happy. Thats what I wanna be!
I have also stopped taking coleys as I was getting quite low and depressed the days of injection. Was having lots of arguments with Richard and my father. I feel much better now. I have found another Immune booster that is supposedly amazing. Its a supplement from the japaneese mushroom coriolus versicolor, also known as Yun zhi. Inforce Immune builder. My colon therapist swears by them so I thought Id give them a try. They told us about this mushroom at the hospital in mexico and Ive heard from a few others aswell about the benefits of this plant. First day of taking them I already noticed increased energy. Only been on them for a few days, ill update in a week or two how they effect me.
                                                 

I had my first liver flush yesterday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               This is a procedure to detoxify or drive "harmful chemicals and germs" out of the liver and gallbladder.
For maximum effect one should eat a healthy vegetarian diet 3-4 weeks prior to the cleanse day. Drink fresh apple juice every couple of hours 2-3 days before. On the day one shall avoid eating any oils with your meals. Early evening have 2 teaspoons of epsom salt and just before bedtime drink a glass of olive oil mixed with fresh grapefruit juice. Next morning your poop will most likely be full of stone looking things as you can see in the picture. I had about 20 big ones come out and a whole lot of small.

2 comments:

  1. Älskade. Skönt att slippa lössen!!!!
    Glömde säga att ni är helt bedårande söta på bilden.
    Hur får du tag på dom där immunförsvarstabletterna? The worldwide wde web?
    Love u! Puss

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's your body now after drinking the yun zhi supplement? Anyway, congrats on your successful lice-free treatment and also the liver flush.

    Mack Shepperson

    ReplyDelete